Aurora Skin Cancer Centre
We offer a high quality service towards the prevention, early diagnosis and treatment of skin cancer.
This process involves:
- full skin check
- assessment of any spots, cysts or lesions on the skin, this may be done via biopsies
- minor surgery and other treatments in the clinic if any suspicious lesions are found
- routine monitoring and follow up.
Our doctors have undertaken additional training and education in skin cancer diagnosis and management.
Our Aurora Skin Cancer clinic is predominantly run on Wednesday and Thursday from 9am – 4pm from our South Wangaratta Medical location.
At our skin clinic our skilled doctor/s can additionally provide the following services:
- alopecia, eczema, allergy management
- wedge resection of nail for ingrown toenail