About Dockers Street
- Our practice is wheelchair friendly and has accessible parking located out the front and back of the practice.
- We have a strict no smoking policy in our building and our premise.
- Accessible via bus: short walk from stop ID: 37527 Docker Street/Green street, bus 401 Wangaratta-West End
- 10 minute walk from local train station
- Next to Northeast Health Wangaratta Hospital
Fees as of Feb 2021
|Private Consultations (No Medicare Card)||Fee|
- Standard consultations for Medicare card holders are bulk billed.
- Minor surgical procedures may be charged a procedural equipment fee
- Travel & Flu vaccines will incur a private fee for the purchase of the vaccine as they are not covered by Medicare
- Patients with no Medicare card will need to pay the full private fees based on the length of the consultation
- Patients attending for Workover, TAC, Employment Medicals, Insurance Medicals etc., must bring evidence of an accepted claim form their insurer, or pay privately at the time of their appointment.